People in training inside the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming may be “IAPNLP Amateur Members” and the ones who show some interest in its knowledge and/or disclosure.
IAPNLP criteria for the “amateur” term are defined below:
- He/She is a physical person.
- He/She is joined to the IAPNLP’s ethics code.
To become an International Association of Professional Neuro-Linguistic Programming – IAPNLP – “Amateur Member” you have to send us:
- “Amateur Member” application form fulfilled. Ask for it through the contact application.
- Updated photo in JPG format.
- Full color ID, Foreigner ID or passport.
- Membership you wish to certify as a merit and former if necessary.
The entrance of new members will be approved by two founding members or active professionals belonging to IAPNLP.
All the files will be sent in a sole JPG or PDF format file to firstname.lastname@example.org